Standard Exhibit Space Opportunities
$54.00 per square foot
- Draped 8’H back wall and 3’H side rails (excluding Islands or bulk space)
- Booth identification sign (excluding Islands or bulk space)
- (12) One-day Full Conference Exhibitor Personnel Passes (Includes access to the exhibit hall before/after show hrs if necessary, and technical sessions)
- (6) One-day Full Conference Employee Passes (Includes access to the exhibit hall during show hrs, and technical sessions)
- Company listing and profile in either the printed Event Guide* and/or electronic Exhibitor Directory as applicable (contract, profile and payment must be received prior to print deadline if applicable: February 25, 2019)
Exhibit in one of three technology pavilion options that group exhibitors and programming into focused technology areas, including connected cars, smart transportation, and advanced materials and efficiency advances.
- Lightweighting – Materials – Efficiency Pavilion organized by AluMag
- Smart Transportation Pavilion organized by SEMI
New for this year—SAE is looking to partner with organizations to support and sponsor a dedicated pavilion to feature start-up companies and offer cost-effective display options. Start-up Pavilion will feature a stage from which start-ups will deliver company/technology pitches, as well as an enclosed space where start-ups and pavilion sponsors can participate in private, one-on-one meetings for more in-depth business discussions. This is where the technologies of tomorrow will be discovered!
Connect with and learn about the industry’s brightest and best new engineering talent in Career Central, an optimal meeting place where executives and professionals from throughout the industry can network, match skills, and explore opportunities. Secure your spot in Career Central today to gain access to job postings, SAE Career Center resumes, and interview spaces at WCX.