SAE Members who attend any of the seminars held in conjunction with WCX get COMPLETE access to event activities for only $199. That’s a savings of $501 off the member registration fee for all three days!
Not an SAE Member? Become an SAE Member for as low as $95 and take advantage of the savings when you register for a seminar at WCX. Explore SAE Membership at sae.org/membership.
Register now for new and highly rated courses scheduled before, after, and around WCX activities with most titles at Cobo Center—convenient access to both professional development and the event.
Take advantage of this special event pricing; contact SAE Customer Service at +1.877.606.7323 (U.S. and Canada) or +1.724.776.4970.
- April 8—Brake Friction Materials: Testing, Quality and Selection
- April 9—Success Strategies for Women in Industry and Business
- April 9—Reconstruction and Analysis of Rollover Crashes of Light Vehicles
- April 9-10—Introduction to Brake Control Systems: ABS, TCS, and ESC
- April 9-10—Engineering Project Management
- April 9-10—Fundamentals of Gear Design and Application
- April 9-10—Automotive Lighting: Design and Technology
- April 9-10—New! Fundamentals of Vehicle Suspension Design
- April 9-10—Introduction to Advanced High Strength Steel Applications and Manufacturing
- April 9-10—Introduction to Highly Automated Vehicles
- April 9-10—Evaporative and Refueling Emission Control
- April 11—New! ADAS Application: Automatic Emergency Braking
- April 11-13—Vehicle Dynamics for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks
- April 12—Automotive Lighting: Testing and Requirements
- April 12-13—Design of Experiments – Basic Simplified Taguchi
- April 12-13—Advanced Diesel Particulate Filtration Systems
- April 12-13—New! Introduction to Radar for Automotive Applications
- April 12-13—Introduction to Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for Product and Process
- April 13—Automotive Lighting: LED Applications
- April 13—Emissions-Related OBD Systems: A Design Overview
- April 13—Reconstruction and Analysis of Motorcycle Crashes